Thursday, August 2, 2012

NEW! Ceramic Ornaments and Charms Now Listed!


Those of you who frequent my Facebook page will know that for some time now, I have been working on these ceramic ornaments. I made the clay used in these ornaments, shaped and cut each one, they have been bisque fired, and hand painted. Each ornament has been sprayed with a sealant and hangs from a silver cord. On the back I have signed my initials (in the clay, before the firing). There is an assortment of laces, buttons, zippers, sea shells, and other imprints on each ornament and they come in a variety of colors. I will be continuing to work on these, and hope to post many more for this holiday season!

To view what has been listed please CLICK HERE. Thank you!



10 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, Shelby. I'd want to use them year round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Like Peggy I would hang these year round. In trees on my patio, for a backyard party. Have you ever thought of making them into wind chimes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little charms! I love the combination of textures and colors, they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these would make beautiful gifts for just about everyone on my Christmas list....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you imagine a charm garland hanging down a wall? SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the texture -- deliciouso! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea...really would love on a Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my these are fantastic!! I love all the variations you've created. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The texture in these is so cool! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ladies are so sweet! Thank you so very much!

    Laura, I have thought about doing a wind chime (or rather when I was making them one of the women at the studio talked about making one) and I'm unsure how well they would hold up after repeatedly hitting each other. I think I would be more likely to do that if they were glazed as well.

    ReplyDelete